Ready for some inkblot interpretation!? OK, we don’t need to go that far into psychology, but we do know this pillow’s clever design adds some serious personality to your décor. The abstract design started out as a watercolor and made its way onto fabric for you to enjoy and mix and match with other textiles. We seriously can’t stop staring at it.
Blues, green, gray and black with a little bit of white from the background. Flip side is natural canvas.
- 16” x 16”
- Zipper and pillow form included
- Designed and sewn in Chicago
- Fabric printed in North Carolina
- Cotton-linen blend for front and natural canvas back
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry